Wednesday 23 January 2008

Finally, a small update


Sorry for the silence, I've been busy moving house. If you need to send me something, email me for my new street address. Also, the contact email @virpi.net will cease to be by the end of February, so please don't use that anymore. My new email is @gmail.com, the name in front remains the same.

The "Chemical witchcraft" lp on Freak animal has been delayed again, due to some slight fuck-ups at the pressing plant, but it's coming...trust me. In the meantime, keep your eyes peeled for "Mutations" tape, coming soon(ish) from Black arts productions. Ltd. to 75 copies only...I'll post here when I get my copies.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello,is there an accurate band Bio?,
I would write an article about your work but i'm having some trouble getting infos....

Haare said...

Sorry, just saw your post...email me for more info. ilkka(DOT)vekka(AT)gmail.com